Operating regulations and safety standards for visitors.
1) Curi-Cancha Reserve is open from 7 am to 3 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2) Curi-Cancha Reserve reserves the right to refuse admission or to cancel tours due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure).
3) For security, and internal control, reasons related to Civil Liability Policies, a visitor registry must be maintained. Anyone who wishes to use Curi-Cancha Reserve trails must present an official photo identification card (PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE OR COUNTRY ID) when registering. The presentation of an official form of identification is a fundamental requirement to participate in tours and/or use of the facilities at Curi-Cancha Reserve.
4) Visitors may walk the trails on their own, but we do recommend taking a guided tour to improve your experience and learn more about the local flora and fauna.
5) All visitors must cancel the daily admission fee as well as any other applicable fees, based on the services provided, to enter the Reserve.
6) Visitors between the ages of 0 - 4 enter free of charge.
7) Visitors over the age of 5 must pay.
8) Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9) Please save your proof of payment while on the premises; Curi-Cancha Reserve personnel may request it at any time.
10) Respect and follow all recommendations, instructions and safety regulations provided by Curi-Cancha Reserve personnel.
11) For your own safety, stay on the trails established for visitor use and do not enter restricted areas.
12) Do not make noise or do things to disturb or frighten the animals. Respect the silence of nature and other visitors.
13) Prohibited Conduct: No person shall:
14) Filming for commercial purposes, without the proper authorization of Curi-Cancha Reserve, is strictly forbidden.
15) Safety instructions provided by Curi-Cancha personnel are mandatory.
16) Visitors who fail to comply with the measures set forth in this document or who display any type of behavior that may inconvenience or put others in danger, whether or not they are visitors, or that hinder the normal development of the activity, automatically renders their reservation at Curi-Cancha Reserve null and void and will be asked to leave the premises immediately, with no right to a refund.
What to bring:
A passport, or a copy of it, a driver's license or country identification card, which you must present at the reception desk when registering.
Closed, comfortable shoes, long pants, water, insect repellent, sunscreen and a waterproof jacket.
Your collaboration with the maintenance and operation of Curi-Cancha Reserve ensures that we may all continue to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the cloud forest.
We have the perfect tour for you
We can offer you a walk along beautiful natural trails with an experienced guide and see different species of birds and mammals. If you are looking for something different, walking in the forest at night is a magical experience to enjoy the nightly symphony of frogs and insects. We can also offer you a specialized tour with an expert guide that focuses on bird observation. Or if you prefer, a private a tour catered to your interests.
Click below to discover what each of our tours can offer to you.
* All our tours requires a previous reservation.