Our beautiful nature trailsBOOK NOW
Rules & regulations that applies to our tours.
Please read the rules and regulations for all our tours.
1) Curi-Cancha Reserve is open from 7 am to 3 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2) Curi-Cancha Reserve reserves the right to refuse admission or to cancel tours due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure).
3) All visitors must sign a Mutual Accountability Agreement (Waiver). The signing of the agreement is a fundamental requirement to join the tours and use the facilities at Curi-Cancha Reserve.
4) Visitors may walk the trails on their own, but we do recommend taking a guided tour to improve your experience and learn more about the local flora and fauna.
5) All visitors pay daily admission fee as well as any other applicable fees, based on the services provided, to enter the Reserve.
6) Visitors between the ages of 0 - 4 enter free of charge.
7) Visitors over the age of 5 must pay.
8) Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9) Please save your proof of payment while on the premises; Curi-Cancha Reserve personnel may request it at any time.
10) Respect and follow all recommendations, instructions and safety regulations provided by Curi-Cancha Reserve personnel.
11) For your own safety, stay on the trails established for visitor use and do not enter restricted areas.
12) Do not make noise or do things to disturb or frighten the animals. Respect the silence of nature and other visitors.
13) Prohibited activities include:
14) Filming for commercial purposes, without the proper authorization of Curi-Cancha Reserve, is strictly forbidden.
15) Safety instructions provided by Curi-Cancha personnel are mandatory.
16) Visitors who fail to comply with any of the instructions and safety regulations provided by Curi-Cancha Reserve personnel, will be invited to leave the premises without a refund.
What to bring:
Copy of your passport, driver's license or some other valid picture ID that must be presented when you sign the mutual liability agreement required to enter the Reserve. Closed, comfortable shoes, long pants, water, insect repellent, sunscreen and a waterproof jacket.
Your collaboration with the maintenance and operation of Curi-Cancha Reserve ensures that we may all continue to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the cloud forest.
We have the perfect tour for you
Do you need more information about our tours?
You can also contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to visit us! We are in Monteverde, Puntarenas, 300 m Northeast of the Monteverde Cheese Factory.
Do you want to book our tours?
If you want to book a tour with us, please click the following button.BOOK NOW